Our month of coordination packages begin at $1400 and include everything needed to make your day run as smoothly and stress-free as possible! Relax and truly enjoy your Big Day!
During your Planning :
- Access to our preferred vendor list & discounts offered by those vendors
- Advice & Guidance via email
- Creation of full Wedding Day Timeline
30 Days before the wedding :
- Phone call to discuss wedding details, timeline, vendor information & answer your questions
- Preparation of an information sheet for your bridal party regarding rehearsal information & wedding day schedule
The week before the wedding :
- In person meeting held 7-10 days before the wedding to go through all final details
- Review of contracts, vendor schedules, layouts, and timelines
- We contact all vendors and venue(s) the week of the wedding to discuss timelines, logistics, coordination, and final details
The Wedding Day :
- Day of contact for all vendors
- Setup of decor, favors, guest book, tables, etc.
- Complete site review prior to guest arrival
- Full coordination of the day's activities
- Emergency kit on hand for any wedding day mis-haps
- Unlimited locations
- 1 Lead Coordinator & 1 Assistant Coordinator
- 8 Hour Package : Coordinator(s) on site for 8 continuous hours
- Unlimited Package : Coordinator(s) on site from the start of the day, until the end of the night
- Unlimited package includes tear down and pack up all of your items
Q: How many people will be site for my wedding?
A: Our package includes 2 staff members for the majority of the day. The lead coordinator will determine the amount of time needed for the assistant and has discretion on when that staff member is cut for the evening. We can accommodate additional staff requests for a nominal fee.
Q: How does your staff dress for weddings?
A: Our staff is always dressed professionally, taking into account both the location of your wedding or event and how formal the event is. We gravitate towards dark colors so we blend in and aren't noticeable in your professional photos!
Q: Are you insured?
A: Yes, BDP carries a $1 Million Limited Liability Insurance policy
Q: Do you travel?
A: Absolutely! BDP is happy to quote weddings outside of the Metro-Detroit area.
Q: Do I need to include your staff in my count for dinner?
A: If our coordinators are on site during dinner, we ask that you include them in your final count for dinner. Like most vendors, we request a hot meal although it does not have to be the same meal the guests are enjoying! We do this because we are unable to leave the site for meals and are typically 7-8 hours into our wedding day by the time we reach the dinner hour. Other meals (breakfast, lunch) are not requested.
Q: What is the next step in the booking process?
A: If you're interested in hearing more, please contact us via phone or email so we can discuss the packages in more detail. You are then welcome to meet with a member of our team to review the options. Should you decide to book, we require a signed contract and 50% retainer to hold your date.